Policies, Procedures & Conditions of Membership
- Eight at Eight guarantees to offer you the opportunity to attend the agreed upon number of dinners during your membership.
- You agree to provide Eight at Eight with accurate biographical information. If any information is found to be false, membership may be terminated by Eight at Eight without a refund. Eight at Eight does not guarantee the accuracy of the information concerning its members, as this is information accepted by Eight at Eight as supplied by members.
- Eight at Eight expressly reserves the right to deny or terminate the membership of any person whose conduct, in the sole and exclusive opinion of Eight at Eight is damaging or offensive to any Member or the reputation of Eight at Eight, or who attempts to abuse, exploit, or use our services and resources for any improper, immoral, or illegal purpose.
- Eight at Eight has a “Pay as you Play” policy in effect. The member will pay for those events which require payment for services such as singles events, happy hours and special events. Eight at Eight will provide the phone number, time, and date of the event, along with a specific time window for the purchase of services associated with events. Eight at Eight will not be accountable for venue pricing, availability, refund policy, or cost that might be contracted.
- You are responsible for providing Eight at Eight with any changes in personal status, such as address, email, telephone number(s), and marital status (including living with someone or dating someone exclusively). Any changes should be submitted immediately in writing. Failure to do so may result in your membership being terminated.
- All members agree that Eight at Eight and its staff will not be held liable for the safety or conduct of its members or their property when traveling to or from or while attending any function organized by Eight at Eight.
- All members agree to refrain from discussing pricing with other Eight at Eight members.
- EVENT CANCELLATION: It can be very disappointing to be at a table designed for a group of 8 when one member cancels. If our office knows in advance, we can generally fill empty seats with other compatible members. Since we want to make the experience the best possible for our members, we have implemented the policy below:
- If you cancel between 25-72 hours in advance you will be considered canceling late and the dinner will count against you.
- If you cancel after 9:00a.m. the business day of the event (or Friday if dinner is hosted on a weekend) you will incur a $50 late cancellation fee in addition to loss of a dinner.
- If you no-show at the event and do not take the time to notify our office of your absence, you will incur a $75 no-show fee in addition to loss of a dinner.
- ATTENDANCE POLICY: Please honor your reservations to ensure that our other members can enjoy the dining experience. Eight at Eight will not cancel the dinner unless there are less than 6 dinner companions. If you attend an event where 2 men no-show, the females will have that dinner reinstated to their package (and vice versa).
- Excessive attendance issues are grounds for terminating your membership.
- BOOKING: Dinners are booked on the following criteria (in order of priority): availability, age preference, interests, and previous dinner mate history. In order for us to put dinner parties together, we must reserve the right not to place you at certain dinner parties because your profile is outside of the scope of the diners available that evening.
- REFUNDS: If you are dissatisfied with your experience with Eight at Eight you are allowed to transfer your remaining dinners to a friend, family, or co-worker. You can also sell your remaining dinners. We do have not give refunds. Dating is a numbers game and so is Eight at Eight. We believe clients will only see success if they commit to the program in its entirety.